In November 2012, I was part of a panel called Asian Americans in the South at SAMLA. I am presenting on lives of the Bunker twins, Chang and Eng, better known as the Siamese twins, who settled in North Carolina. More to the point, I will be presenting on the work I have done with my students on their archival materials at UNC and our collaboration with playwright Philip Kan Gotanda, who has written a new play about the twins.
- Speaking tomorrow for the Swannanoa Valley Museum on the Japanese Americans incarcerated at Grove Park Inn and Mont… https://t.co/XCn2AHvlkw 01:51:37 PM May 17, 2023
- @MarieMyungOkLee My dad likes to cite a Korean saying about how much they love singing, something like "Two Koreans… https://t.co/nRYcNcCNEV 10:09:15 AM April 27, 2023 in reply to MarieMyungOkLee
- @UNCLibrary @NCCollection @UNC @WilsonLibUNC We are so proud of these students (now alums) and their amazing work.… https://t.co/qt3fSHYAWp 07:42:23 AM April 27, 2023 in reply to UNCLibrary
- If nothing else, I seek a new interest convergence. /end 09:52:40 AM April 26, 2023 in reply to HeidiKKim
- We can only reduce these attacks by examining our past & seeking to repair our present, as continues to be done for… https://t.co/G4s2zUif4h 09:52:39 AM April 26, 2023 in reply to HeidiKKim