In May 2012, I chaired an author reading session organized by the Circle for Asian American Literary Studies at the American Literature Association. This featured playwright Philip Kan Gotanda, a now-frequent guest of mine, and prose fiction writer Lysley Tenorio, whose new collection Monstress has just come out. Lysley read from Monstress, and Philip read from two of his new plays, Love in American Times and I Dream of Chang and Eng.
- Speaking tomorrow for the Swannanoa Valley Museum on the Japanese Americans incarcerated at Grove Park Inn and Mont… https://t.co/XCn2AHvlkw 01:51:37 PM May 17, 2023
- @MarieMyungOkLee My dad likes to cite a Korean saying about how much they love singing, something like "Two Koreans… https://t.co/nRYcNcCNEV 10:09:15 AM April 27, 2023 in reply to MarieMyungOkLee
- @UNCLibrary @NCCollection @UNC @WilsonLibUNC We are so proud of these students (now alums) and their amazing work.… https://t.co/qt3fSHYAWp 07:42:23 AM April 27, 2023 in reply to UNCLibrary
- If nothing else, I seek a new interest convergence. /end 09:52:40 AM April 26, 2023 in reply to HeidiKKim
- We can only reduce these attacks by examining our past & seeking to repair our present, as continues to be done for… https://t.co/G4s2zUif4h 09:52:39 AM April 26, 2023 in reply to HeidiKKim